Have you been wanting to shed a few kilos, do more exercise, stop smoking, eat healthier, drink less alcohol or get motivated?
Each year you have promised yourself you will do it and each year nothing happens!
You are not alone.
Change can be challenging and new habits take time to form.
Sometimes we just don’t know where to start.
We all know how important it is to look after ourselves and what happens when we don’t.
Adequate sleep, nutrition, hydration, rest and relaxation are vital to our wellbeing and create the balance and energy we need to live our busy lives.
Lifestyle changes take time and require motivation and support.
Once you have made the commitment to make the change, you will need to plan, set goals and take step by step action.
Change one behaviour at a time and make sure your goal is realistic.
How can counselling and hypnotherapy help with lifestyle change?
- Help you to decide on what it is you want to change
- Help you to set your goal/s and action steps
- Help you to understand what obstacles may stop you from achieving your goal/s
- Utilises your strengths to help you achieve success
- It will align the conscious desire with the power of the subconscious mind, creating lasting change
- Help you to increase your motivation, confidence and self belief